The on-site Customer Service Representative (CSR) functions primarily in an administrative/communications role between the customer and the corporate office personnel. The CSR ensures that they are available for immediate and rapid communication of events, inquiries, and escalations. The CSR is expected to represent MTG professionally at all times. It is expected that the CSR will become familiar with the customers operational characteristics and be able to proactively provide input and suggestions for increased synergies for both MTG and the customer.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be available to customer as the first POC for requests and/or inquiries.
- Coordinate, schedule, and attend all MTG/Customer conference calls.
- Take notes on action items and deliverables from all conference calls.
- Represent MTG at any/all on-site Customer meetings.
- Be able to access Operations execution system to provide service/project updates on an urgent/emergency basis (not as a standard part of their duties).
- Liaison between MTG corporate office and customer to resolve any invoice issues or other discrepancies.
- Assist the customer with other duties mutually agreed upon by customer and MTG.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and other common programs
- Professional telephone skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, decision-making abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to complete assigned administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Quality and effectiveness of:
- Analyzing facts, problem solving, decision-making, and demonstrating good judgment
- Verbal communications / phone support
- Written communications such as emails, letters, reports, etc
*No outside recruiting assistance required at this time*
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees
- Reliability (attendance, punctuality, meeting deadlines, etc)